1. Your use of this website signifies your acceptance of these conditions, if you do not fully accept the entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you have to stop using it immediately.
2. Mersal Telecom Services have the right to modify these conditions whenever applicable.
3. You are agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and you will refrain from sending or submitting any material through this site that would prejudice or infringe on the rights of others or to prevent or limit the use of this site, or that is illegal or is would encourage the commission of a crime or violation involving civil liability, or where the violation of any law.
4. It's not allowed to copy the material in this site, or reproduced, published or broadcast in any way except for your personal non-commercial.
5. It's not allowed to modify the material in this site, or alter, or quote to create a new or used for any purpose other than your personal non-commercial.
6. The material in this site is presented as is, without representations or warranties, express or implied on the suitability for any particular purpose, suitability or any other material or free of any violations of the rights of others, or safety or health.
7. You agree to use this site at your own risk, and bear all risks associated with, and agree that the Corps or any member of the board of directors or its employees or agents or persons who provide material in this site or who Mersal Telecom Services the company's use or any of them does not provide no guarantee that the service in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any defects which may exist will be corrected, or that the site be presented or the way it is presented free of program viruses.
8. Mersal Telecom Services or any person involved in the preparation, production or distribution of any material on this site is no liability for any damage directly or indirectly, material or moral resulting from the use of this site or inability to use or from any error, omission or defect where the health or lack of information provided by or from any delay or interruption in the broadcast.
9. You agree to indemnify Company Corps, directors, employees and agents for any loss incurred by any of them because of your use of this site.
10. All rights in this site, including the copyright and ownership rights to information and the contents of the Site are owned by the Corps or have a license to own or use in accordance with the law.
11. Mersal Telecom Services logo is a trademark registered with the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the code in the Official Gazette of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan trademark and that any infringement on the logo or the name adopted, the management company will take all legal actions and legitimacy necessary to protect them.
12. Mersal Telecom Services will request the maximum punishment for those who would run counter to the foregoing conditions.
13. These conditions apply to the laws of the Kingdom of Jordan and its courts have exclusive authority to resolve any disputes arising there from.